By visiting this website, the visitor consents to the terms of this policy. By submitting his/her Information to the Company, the visitor will be treated as having given his/her permission for processing the same in a manner provided in this policy.
The Company reserves the right, at its discretion, to change, modify, add or remove portions of this policy at any time. The Company recommends that the visitor review this policy periodically to ensure that he/ she is aware of the current privacy practices. The visitor’s continued access or use of the website, post such modifications effectuated by the Company, constitutes his/ her acceptance to modifications made to this policy.
The Company respects the privacy of the individual/visitor and is committed to take reasonable precautions to protect information consisting of Personal information and `Sensitive Personal Data or Information’ (SPDI) (“Information”) of visitors of this website and comply with all legal, regulatory and/or contractual obligations related to privacy. The Company has adopted the ‘Privacy by Default’ principles in its approach to data privacy i.e. privacy of data and information is upheld first by default.
This policy covers the processing, storage and access to Information as required under lawful and/or contractual activities with the Company or otherwise required in the normal course of business. It describes the Company’s policies and procedures on the collection, usage and disclosure of Information provided/received by natural persons and meets the requirements established under:
- The Information Technology Act, 2000 – Section 43A; and
- The Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011.
This policy applies to all visitors of this website.
Information covered by this Policy
This policy applies to Information collected and processed by the Company consisting of following:
- Personal information is information related to a visitor, or a combination of pieces of information that could reasonably allow him to be identified. Personal information may consist of full name, personal contact numbers, residential address, email address, gender or date of birth. While information such as date of birth in isolation may not be enough to uniquely identify the visitor, a combination of full name and date of birth may be sufficient to do so.
- Sensitive personal data or information (“SPDI”) is such personal information that is collected, received, stored, transmitted or processed by the Company, consisting of:
b) Financial information such as bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details;
c) Physical, physiological and mental health condition;
d) Medical records and history;
e) Biometric information;
f) Any detail relating to the above personal information categories as provided to the Company for providing service; and
g) Any of the information received under above personal information categories by the Company for processing, stored or processed under lawful contract or otherwise.
- Please note that any information that is freely available or accessible in public domain or furnished under the Right to Information Act, 2005 or any other law for the time being in force shall not be regarded as sensitive personal information.
The Company shall collect and use Information for legitimate purposes in order:
- that a visitor may download such information and take advantage of other features of the Company’s website;
- to administer or otherwise carry out the Company’s obligations in relation to any agreement that the visitor may have with the Company; and
- to process and respond to requests, improve the Company’s operations, and communicate with visitor/s about the Company.
Collection of Information
Only minimum Information required to meet the purposes mentioned in this policy shall be collected from the visitor/s. Neither the Company nor its representatives shall be responsible for the authenticity of such Information provided by the visitor/s. As normal practice, the Company may collect Information in order to enable the secure online authentication, interaction and transaction with natural persons. This may include the installation of cookies and the collection of other session data.
Access, Correction of Information and Withdrawal of Consent
Any modifications / corrections required to the Information can be carried out on the website. In the event the visitor is unable to do so due to lack of functionality in the Company’s website and / or the visitor wants to withdraw his / her consent to provide SPDI, he / she may contact the Grievance Officer at the contact details set out in clause 8 below.
- Retention, Processing and storage of Information:
- The Company shall retain Information for only as long as necessary to meet legal or regulatory requirements or for legitimate purposes as mentioned in this policy.
- The Company has implemented required security practices and standards in line with the global standards and has a comprehensive documented information security program and policy in place, which contains managerial, technical, operational and physical security control measures that commensurate with the information assets being protected with the Company’s nature of business. It is being reviewed periodically to keep pace with business, technology and regulatory changes.
- Disclosure of Information
- The Company shall not use or disclose Information for purposes other than as mentioned in this policy, except with the consent of visitor providing such Information or as required by law. However, the Company may be legally required to disclose the Information in the following cases:
a) Where the disclosure is necessary for compliance of a legal obligation; or
b) Where mandated under the law by government agencies to disclose such Information.
- Where necessary, the Company may disclose Information to its partners or third parties for the purposes mentioned in this policy. In such cases, the Company will only share Information-related data when it is assured that:
a) The Information is processed legitimately and appropriately by its partner or third party in line with the established consent or in line with legal requirements; and
b) The partner or third party has adopted a reasonable and equivalent level of security practices and procedures to ensure security of the Information shared.
In accordance with the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the rules framed thereunder, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are as follows:
Name: Mr. Purvansh Trivedi
Contact Number: + 91 8433775312